I have a favorite Sales Funnel.
Here’s why it’s my favorite:
#1. It works. I’ve created variations of it for different clients several times, and it consistently works.
#2. A lot of other marketers have had great success with it.
#3. It can be used for just about any business.
#4. It’s a win-win for the marketer and the customer.
So, what funnel am I talking about?
A Challenge Funnel.
Here are a few examples of great Challenge Funnels:
* Russell Brunson’s One Funnel Away Challenge. I’ve heard reports that that one funnel helped Clickfunnels go from about 55,000 active customers to over 100,000 active customers. Don’t quote me on that.
But, the story goes that Clickfunnels was stuck at about 55,000 active customers. They tried a bunch of different ways to get over that number, but nothing worked. Then, they heard about the Challenge Funnel, built the One Funnel Away Challenge, and the rest is history.
* A successful Challenge Funnel I built for a client. We were struggling to build a new, winning funnel and nothing was working.
Finally, I thought of the idea of a Challenge Funnel, we built it out, and it worked! This was before I’d heard of other people offering challenge funnels or their popularity. I got the idea from the weight loss industry. Specifically, the 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse.
* The 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse. This is basically a 10-day “Challenge” Offer. It was released by the author, JJ Smith, in 2014, became a New York Times Bestseller and has sold tens of thousands of copies. The book alone has over 29,000 reviews on Amazon.
Don’t think your business can do a Challenge Funnel?
Here are a couple of examples I thought of on the fly.
* The Big Blanket Company sells oversized blankets. So, they could launch a “No Cold Toes Challenge.”
Or, even better, they could do a challenge to see who can get the most people under a blanket on one couch. So, it could be the “Most Friends Challenge” to see who could get the most of their friends or family inside a big blanket?
They could do a sweepstake and the winner gets $1,000 or a big blanket for every person they fit under it. (There would have to be rules for the contest.)
But, see how that’s more exciting and interesting than just “We have a Big Blanket”?
* The Ticket Clinic is a Traffic Ticket Law Firm in Florida. They could offer a “Beat the Police” Challenge. Or, “We’ll beat your ticket guaranteed or you don’t pay.”
That might not be profitable, but they could get some free publicity if they launched it as a limited-time offer, or only for specific people. (Maybe it could be a Veterans Day Offer for Veterans only.)
So, if you’re thinking of launching a new Sales Funnel, consider launching a Challenge Funnel.
Want to discover how I can help you?
Then click the link below to schedule a quick call:
The Million Dollar Ad Guy
About the Author
Ben Curry specializes in helping marketers get more sales from their Facebook™ and Instagram™ Ads WITHOUT increasing costs.
He has created many high-converting Facebook™ Ads that brought in six figures in revenue. A few have brought in over a million dollars in sales each. Many are still running today.
In addition, he has personally managed over $2 Million in ad spend on Facebook. His ad management strategies have generated more sales – while lowering Customer Acquisition Costs – at the same time.